Sat on 40 at around 18:00cst last evening for about 30 minutes and ziperoonie, nil, nada, nix, zilch - deader than Kin Tut's pet rock. I sure hope 40 improves soon...
Blessings
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 8:05 AM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

it is 12 degrees here with a little wind from the north. 1/2 inch of snow and flurries. I have to go pay bills, bank, PO and such today fine day for a a jaunt around outside.

Sure wish the bands would improve. 40 is devoid of signals cul de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 1:57 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Dale Putnam
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Good (brrrrrr) Morning

7 above in SEIA, and a light dusting of snow, but no wind.  Ditto on the benchwork, I gotta bunch.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 1/5/2017 7:53 AM, Brian Ford kf4tap@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Yes Mo is similar.  Still waiting for a few parts.

Kf4tap

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, January 5, 2017, 07:48, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

8 mi visi, -5 below, 10 mph breeze, with .45 in of moisture in about a ft of snow.

Good day to stay rather close to the fire.. and soldering iron.

The snow will move if the wind picks up to 15 moh..   travel on I80 is not a good idea just yet.

  Nor is antenna work.. so what is there.. is going to have to stay.. for the FOXHUNT tonight..

www.qrpfoxhunt.org.

Welcome to the QRP FOX HUNT! Home Page "It's a fine fox chase, my boys!" George Washington, Battle of Princeton, 1777

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln