Re: Crystal Spotter

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Jim,

Nice crystal tester/spotter.

Could you also post just the PCB artwork for those of us with homebrewing PCB capability ?

Or is that something you would rather share on a one-on-one basis ?

NA1MH

On 1/5/2017 09:49, n5ib@... [4sqrp] wrote:

For those that may be interested, I've posted in the Files area a document describing my little "push-to-test" crystal spotter. It includes an etching pattern for those that roll their own. This one uses a pair of small PB switches on the bottom instead of a microswitch. A picture of the original is in my album in the Photos area.

Jim, N5IB

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.