Re: Wed Nite 80M CW Net

Wayne Dillon

Good net Terry, considering the limitations I'd say you did an outstanding job.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM, <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Last night's net was a lesson in reception and copying CW. Lots of QRN and QSB here in Branson. Additionally my ant is short on 80M and not too efficient. http://www.wa0itp.com/stonecastle_ant.html

It was a struggle on this end and I'm sri if I missed some of you who tried to make it in. Thanks to all who stuck with me to complete the contact. Some were very strong, including WR9H, W4RK, K2HT, but most took all the gain and pain managment I could muster. Sounded like it's time for a hard limiter between the earphones and the rig.

K0N will be on the air this weekend and several ops will be using WQ5RP also, so pse look for them around the watering holes, and on QRPspots.com.

Checking in were:
W4RTK Bill JEFFERSON CITY, MO
K2HT Dick WELLSVILLE, MO
WB0QQT Steve Lincoln