Re: Another mod to the Bayou Jumper

Curt

Jim,

You do beautiful work, with the vernier the Jumper looks even more "retro" than the unmodified one.  You have much more courage than I doing such a modification.  I have no difficulty tuning mine, it is amazingly stable for a regenerative radio.  Enjoy this radio a lot, and the wide tuning range is part of the enjoyment.  Yesterday listened to an SSB QSO on 7150.

I need to figure out how to package my "prototype" built with PCB from N5IB.  It is paired with a 2fer which incorporates a variable cap to bend the crystal frequency a little.

72, Curt KB5JO