Re: SSS - final reminder

kb4qqj

I plan to be there with the Bayou Jumper at 7.1212ish and 7.1134ish listening up and down for any other rock bounders or takers.
Where we normally get snow in the 3 to 4" range we now have 10.5 to 11" and I have plenty of indoor time tp play!!

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 1/8/2017 11:36:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

Lord willing and creek don't rise I will be at about 7.121 Mhz and heating up the ether with all of about 5 watts...

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On Jan 8, 2017, at 08:08, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Don't forget the Second Sunday Sprint is tonight from 7:00 - 9:00 CST.
Let's try to start the contest year off right with a lot of
participants. Remember to check 7.122+/- for those rock bound Bayou
Jumpers lurking around.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator