From: John R. Lonigro
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 3:32 AM
To: 4sqrp@...; Paul Smith
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] SSS

Paul:

I almost heard you here in Kirkwood, MO.  At least I heard "N0N__" and figured it was you.  But you were in the mud and then you disappeared.  Then I got on the phone with my kids and just got off around 9:15.  I listened around 7.122 for about 30 minutes with my bandwidth set high, plus I scanned back and forth about 10 kHz, in case I heard a Bayou Jumper.  Unless you were using one, I didn't hear any.

72,

John AA0VE

On 01/08/2017 08:15 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I stuck it out for an hour and made one contact. I heard a few other signals but not strong enough to work. Ill be hanging in the 7122 area for Jumpers tomorrow. de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook