From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 6:51 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Everett Catlin
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] SSS

Good afternoon Everett,
Please don't let your code speed spoil your enjoyment on the nets/SSS. Part of our reason to be is to encourage operation and if that means slowing down to your speed, well that's what well do. It's all about improving, no matter how slowly, we'll work with you - always. so please do join in the Wednesday evening nets and the monthly SSS. We appreciate you.
be blessed and don't forget to listen out, call in at whatever speed you are comfortable with.
Hope to copy you soon
Vy 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne- NQ0RP

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Everett Catlin everettcatlin@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

N0NBD Hi my call is N5MZX. I heard your signal in Columbia, Tn. you were a 459. I enjoy QRP but my code speed suck after health problems. I am a member of qrparci no. 5770 and flying pigs no 1192

73 Everett catlin n5mzx