I will have to change my ways with this group

Don Wilhelm

All,

I listen to the group chatter, and I get lost most of the time.
That is because I download the posts as email, and more often than not, posts have no reference to what you are replying to, they appear as just comments to nothing in my email.

So I feel I must cease to monitor this group via email.
I may log onto Yahoo (UGH) every week or so just to see what is going on, but I do not intend to follow this group continuously in a forum format.

Yes, I know Yahoo is forum oriented, but I hate to log onto forums, and I hate webmail.

If you guys promise to put a "snippet" of what you are replying to in your posts, I may change my mind, but for now, I will be "bowing out".

73,
Don W3FPR