Re: I will have to change my ways with this group

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Don,

    I agree with you.

    I hate it when someone responds to an e-mail post, and the only thing it says is something like  "Yes John Doe, I agree with You".

    You never know what the heck was the original post he is responding to !!!

NA1MH

On 1/10/2017 18:57, Don Wilhelm donwilh@... [4sqrp] wrote:

All,

I listen to the group chatter, and I get lost most of the time.
That is because I download the posts as email, and more often than not,
posts have no reference to what you are replying to, they appear as just
comments to nothing in my email.

So I feel I must cease to monitor this group via email.
I may log onto Yahoo (UGH) every week or so just to see what is going
on, but I do not intend to follow this group continuously in a forum format.

Yes, I know Yahoo is forum oriented, but I hate to log onto forums, and
I hate webmail.

If you guys promise to put a "snippet" of what you are replying to in
your posts, I may change my mind, but for now, I will be "bowing out".

73,
Don W3FPR

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.