Re: OzarkCon Update

Jeremy Utley

I'll have my FT-817 set up, I hope (a lot depends on if I can get the battery to hold a decent charge).  I'll probably work 40m somewhere around 7.285 tomorrow night with my dummy load, or 80m around 3.985.  Both LSB, of course.  Maybe we can get a few of us together for a good old-fasioned room-to-room rag chew with the dummy loads!

Jeremy, N9PH

On 4/4/2013 6:20 PM, Jim Sheldon wrote:

So far it's a CW event to take place on or about 7.040. Don't see why SSB won't work as well but they will have to pick a frequency somewhere in the General portion of one of the phone bands.  See www.ozarkcon.com and click on the "Dummy load QSO party link"

Jim - W0EB