Bayou Jumper Kit + Copy of Original Manual Available

Louis Axeman <n8la@...>

Greetings:

I purchased a Bayou Jumper kit from the original number kitted and printed a copy of the original assembly manual.  I now realize I just acted on impulse in doing so.  I only opened the box and looked at the bags containing the parts; I did not open any of the bags.  If anyone is interested in this kit and manual, they can let me know at n8la@....  We can work out the details -- price, etc.  If more than one answers this, I will go with the first one to reply and notify the other(s.)

72/73,
Lou,  N8LA