TWO RMR rpts in 1

Dale Putnam

Reports for this week.. of 4-2 and 4-4

One can really see the difference a day or two can make in band conditions..
On the 2nd the band was good, with:
N4RLO IN
K6OIO CA
K0DTJ CA
AA7CUR AZ
AA7EQ AR
KG0YR MO
AF9W AZ
N6MY AZ
AD7BP WA (who is getting much improved compared to the first check in)

All checking in with good signals. Hope I didn't miss anyone. Coincedentally, I started the net a bit early
too.  With that for a start, the net started on Thurs a bit early.. not as much as I'd wanted to, tho.
But the band wasn't cooperating very well, with signals off, and higher power needed to maintain
through deep QSB fades.
AF9W
AC5EH
K0DTJ
K7WMA
W3HZZ (we kept trying and made it.. in spite of the QSB)

We swapped a few numbers, and compared temps.

With Spring coming on strong, maybe we could compare gardens next week?
Hope to see you Tuesday... 14.0625 at your speed, starting at 2050z or 2:50pm MT.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy