Re: Bayou Jumper Front panel dimensions

Ariel Jacala

I have used 125mm by 185mm in constructing my wood cases.  You can look at my cases in the photos section

Ariel NY4G

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 10:43 AM, "bob.groh@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

While waiting for the next batch of Bayou Jumper's to be available, I am planning for my case - rather than buying one, I intend to either make one or use a very nice wooden case I have sitting around or ... well, maybe both.  In either event, I would love to have the exact dimensions for the BJ's front panel and some idea of the depth both behind and in front of the panel (i.e. projection of parts and front panel controls).

I've gone through the assembly manual and the pictures but can't find exactly what I want. Biggest need is exact size of front panel.

Looking forward to the availability of the next batch of kits!  Also my wife and I are planning on going to the OzarkCon in April and intend on signing up (and getting a room at the hotel) as soon the application process is opened up on the web.  Only a short hop for us so we are looking forward to it.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
Blue Springs, Missouri