Pig #170 finished (at last)

Johnny AC0BQ

Congrats Wayne
Would be glad to try a sched tonite from Branson.
Cul
Johnny AC0BQ

On Friday, April 5, 2013, Wayne Dillon wrote:

OK, #170 is finally finished and in it's little black "pen", final tune-up this evening and then on to the first QSO, who will it be I wonder?? I would have done the "tune-up" at work but the senior tech said that they had a process running and it would be a couple of days. What kinda outfit do I work for that I have to defer to a "work project" before my little ole ham radio project?? I'm gonna have to have words... :) hee hee hee
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH