Re: OzarkCon Update

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

On 04/05/2013 00:08, Jeremy Utley wrote:

I'll have my FT-817 set up, I hope (a lot depends on if I can get the
battery to hold a decent charge). I'll probably work 40m somewhere
around 7.285 tomorrow night with my dummy load, or 80m around 3.985.
Both LSB, of course. Maybe we can get a few of us together for a good
old-fasioned room-to-room rag chew with the dummy loads!
I didn't bring my dummy load but I do have a 20M dipole up outside my room. So far I managed to work WQ5RP with 599+ signals, but not anyone else yet.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS