Re: Bayou Jumper Important News

random.path

There are known to be doctors that play ham radio instead of golf. Marrying a doctor might not have been a good solution!

Chip
AE5KA

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:54 PM, David Wilcox djwilcox01@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

When I bought the case at Hobby Lobby all my wife of 44 years did was roll her eyes...... How humiliating for such a respectable hobby.  She still wishes some times she had married a doctor who played  golf and drove a sports car.  What did she get.  One who drives a 30 year old VW camper van and has a hobby that goes beep, beep, beep in the night.

Dave K8WPE

On Jan 19, 2017, at 3:16 PM, Bob Groh bob.groh@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

DONE!! One on order as of this minute.  Looking forward to my new 'challenge' (what my wife would call a 'toy' but, hey, whose arguing).

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY