Re: Bayou Jumper sidetone

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

John,

    I uploaded more info to the Yahoo Bayou Jumper "Files" section.

    I need to add a Bill Of Materials, and will try to get that in the files section before Monday 01/23/2017.

    Let me know if there is some needed info I forgot to provide.

David - NA1MH

On 1/21/2017 12:18, John Humble wrote:
Schematic and if possable anything to help etch the board.. Won't reinvent the wheel unless necessary. Nice work and thanks for reply. John ad0ka

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 12:07 PM, David Martin <davemrtn@...> wrote:

What info would you like, a schematic, or more ?

On 1/21/2017 11:54, John Humble wrote:
David, saw your bj sidetone generator on the yahoo group. Interested in any info you can share. My kit is on the way. John ad0ka