Re: Bayou Jumper outstanding features explained to Dxers Unlimited's world audience by Arnie Coro CO2KK

Prof. Arnaldo Coro Antich

Si amigo Jim ! There are several Cuban amateurs with the Cl and CM prefixes operating between 7100 and 7125 kiloHertz, and of course also CO old timers too. Looking forward to working you and other 4sqrp members around 7121 to 7122 kHz.

Looking at the possibility of duplicating the Bayou Jumper receiver with some modifications required by the locally available electronic components... In the case of the transmitter it is going to be totally different because of the lack of PC boards that can be etched... But, be assured that our re'used PC boards serve the purpose of anchoring parts in a sort of Manhattan style construction....

Hope to work you soon on 40... that according to my winter/spring season forecasts should be about the best option for working DX stations within the 1000 to 2000 miles range...

73 and DX

Arnie

CO2KK

On 21/01/17 18:24, n5ib@... [4sqrp] wrote: