From: "'Prof. Arnaldo Coro Antich' coro@enet.cu [4sqrp]"
<4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, n5ib@juno.com
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Bayou Jumper outstanding features explained to Dxers
Unlimited's world audience by Arnie Coro CO2KK

Si amigo Jim ! There are several Cuban amateurs with the Cl and CM
prefixes operating between 7100 and 7125 kiloHertz, and of course also
CO old timers too. Looking forward to working you and other 4sqrp
members around 7121 to 7122 kHz.

Looking at the possibility of duplicating the Bayou Jumper receiver with
some modifications required by the locally available electronic
components... In the case of the transmitter it is going to be totally
different because of the lack of PC boards that can be etched... But, be
assured that our re'used PC boards serve the purpose of anchoring parts
in a sort of Manhattan style construction....

Hope to work you soon on 40... that according to my winter/spring season
forecasts should be about the best option for working DX stations within
the 1000 to 2000 miles range...

73 and DX

Arnie

CO2KK