Re: Bayou Jumper outstanding features explained to Dxers Unlimited's world audience by Arnie Coro CO2KK

Excellent write up, Arnie.

I can add that the receiver is quite stable though the tuning is quite
fast so a steady and slow hand is required to tune in another station
just right. The audio through the headphones is good and clean and the
radio does not lack for sensitivity. Selectivity is, of course, much
more broad than with my Elecraft K3. That just means I have to become
better skilled at focusing on the signal I am copying when another
station transmits close by.

The transmitter just works.

You'll have a lot of fun when you get some similar sets up and running.

72, Nate