Re: BJ build

keith ford

That 1 watter is no fun!  I just scratched built my own, well at least the tx, the regen is about half done. I've been building dead bug and manhatten style.  Tx output is 1.7 watts.  I over did it.

On Monday, January 30, 2017, 19:30, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello Keith
I have built both and the BJ is easy and open compared to the BJ.
Spread out the parts, read the excellent instructions, and jump on in!!
The big torrid is your worst fear, and it's not too bad.
Good luck
On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 2:44 PM Brian Ford kf4tap@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Mine was in the mail box today, I looked at the board and returned the bags to the box.  It is quite small and cramped. Almost as bad as the 1 watter.

I'll ponder it for a awhile.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile