From: "'Larry Draughn' ldraughn@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
To: 4sqrp@...; "'CStratton'" <groups@...>
Sent: 1/31/2017 7:50:28 AM
Subject: RE: [4sqrp] Another mod to the Bayou Jumper

Hi Folks this is what I done to make the Dial fit without buying anymore hardware, I took the 50K pot and clipped off the metal around the thermal flush with the bottom of the Pot, cut approx. ¼ inch off the shaft of the Pot and mounted flat against the PCB, added a set screw in place of the Phillips jam screw on the Dial so you can us an Allen wrench to tighten, That’s it works pretty good. Hope this helps.