Assembly of my kit

keith ford

So I took the plunge, after looking through the manual multiple times. Those resisters are small almost like smt! But I checked them by colour and then with my DMM. Some of them are way off, like the 330k was only 198k and the 3 470ks were just at 200k.  I have an extra 1k and short a 100k.  But I have a large stash out in the garage so I'll retrieve one tomorrow and finish this stage.

Took me a minute or two to find the markings on the pots! Dud they were on the bottom. The hand shakes have started so I'm stopping for tonight.

More updates later, unless no one wants to read them...