Re: Built a Homebrew Hand Key today [2 Attachments]

Wayne Dillon

Seriously beautiful piece of work Jim, seriously beautiful.
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 8:58 PM, 'Jim Sheldon' w0eb@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
Found some leftover brass in the bin so I decided to make myself a decent hand key.  Came out pretty decent - 2" x 5" base, 1/2" and 3/8" square key stock for parts, silver contacts off an old Japanese key that got busted years ago and right now a Vibroplex bug knob with a big nylon washer for the skirt.  I plan on making a really pretty sunburst orange Kirinite knob/skirt tomorrow but for now what's on it feels decent.  It sends better than I do - LOL.

Jim - W0EB

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you