Reminder about tonight's nets

Wayne Dillon

Good afternoon all, here is;
Tonight's 40m net will be held on 80m - 3564 Khz.
The format is slightly different, I will do the usual CQ 4SQRP de NQ0RP QNI K and when you drop your call in I will respond with  R R urcall urcall pse AS. This means you are on the list so when you hear R R urcall pse AS just hang in there and I'll call you in order when I've got a list made up. That way I believe is fair to all and a little more organized for me. I'll also be using N3FJP's AC Log with the "Net" facility. I'm on a learning curve here as well so bear with me.
OK, c u all at 01:30z (19:30 cst) on3564 Khz.
Blessings all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you