Tonight's net

Wayne Dillon

Good evening all,
Thanks for the turnout and welcome to Darron, thanks for the check-in, I hope to hear you again soon.
KV6Z - Bill - OK
N0NBD = Paul - KS
WA0ITP - Terry - IA
WA5TCZ - Darron - LA - Welcome to the nets sir.
Almost got Charles - W2SH but just too much mud, hopefully next week. Doesn't seem like a Wednesday evening net without getting Charles in the log!
Thanks all es vy 72/3 de Wayne - NQ0RP
​Beats the heck out of hearing nothing on 40...​

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP