Second Sunday Sprint

John Lonigro

The Second Sunday Sprint is this coming Sunday, February 12th, 7:00-9:00 pm CST (Monday, 0100-0300Z). The rules are simple. Go to the 4SQRP website <http://4sqrp.com> and click on "4SQRP on air activities" Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you will see a summary of the rules, plus links to where you submit your score and where you can get the complete rules.

If you tried to participate but nobody heard you (or you heard nobody), feel free to enter a score of 0 points, as long as you made an honest try for at least 15 minutes. Obviously, reporting a score of 0 is optional and won't affect anything, but it will give me an idea of how many people are participating.

I don't have 80M capability, but I understand 80M has been more friendly than 40M lately. It might be worth listening down there for a while.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator