Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 2:01 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Fwd: Ocon Oscillator Hunt

I'll try again, didn't see the first post.

Just ran across this article on direction finding antennas.  Some versions look easy to build and would be good for the Ocon Oscillator Hunt. The Snoop Loop abt halfway down the page looks quite good for our purposes.
http://www.ce5prd.cl/documentos/antenna_handbook/14.pdf

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.