From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 9:06 AM
To: 4SQRP
Subject: [4sqrp] Second Sunday Sprint

The Second Sunday Sprint is this coming Sunday, February 12th, 7:00-9:00
pm CST (Monday, 0100-0300Z). The rules are simple. Go to the 4SQRP
website and click on "4SQRP on air activities" Scroll
down to the bottom of that page and you will see a summary of the rules,
plus links to where you submit your score and where you can get the
complete rules.

If you tried to participate but nobody heard you (or you heard nobody),
feel free to enter a score of 0 points, as long as you made an honest
try for at least 15 minutes. Obviously, reporting a score of 0 is
optional and won't affect anything, but it will give me an idea of how
many people are participating.

I don't have 80M capability, but I understand 80M has been more friendly
than 40M lately. It might be worth listening down there for a while.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator