Re: Member List

Johnny AC0BQ

Welcome to the group, Greg!
Yes that tower setup should do well with Qrp power!
Cu there!

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 10:12 AM wi4t@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I am one of the new guys - WI4T (Greg) from near Jerico Springs Missouri and I am coming to OzarkCon...  just saying :>)

I have been a ham for 30 years and am currently installing a 90' Rohn 25 if I can find a climber (I climb but had heart surgery 1 year ago and trying to decide if I should climb that high).   Also I have ordered a LM-470 which should be here in a month or so for my Cubex Mark IV extended boom quad (30 foot boom with 4 - 26 foot spreaders.  Should do a good job on QRP.

I look forward to meeting people at OzarkCon!

Greg

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile