From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of wi4t@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 4:12 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Member List

I am one of the new guys - WI4T (Greg) from near Jerico Springs Missouri and I am coming to OzarkCon...  just saying :>)

I have been a ham for 30 years and am currently installing a 90' Rohn 25 if I can find a climber (I climb but had heart surgery 1 year ago and trying to decide if I should climb that high).   Also I have ordered a LM-470 which should be here in a month or so for my Cubex Mark IV extended boom quad (30 foot boom with 4 - 26 foot spreaders.  Should do a good job on QRP.

I look forward to meeting people at OzarkCon!

Greg