Re: Member List

Wayne Dillon

Welcome aboard Greg, were glad to have you along.
Enjoy yourself at Ocon, I'm told it's a grand event to attend.
Good luck with the rohn, I'm officially envious!
Be blessed and I look forward to hearing you on the bands.
72/3 de Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 10:12 AM, wi4t@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I am one of the new guys - WI4T (Greg) from near Jerico Springs Missouri and I am coming to OzarkCon...  just saying :>)

I have been a ham for 30 years and am currently installing a 90' Rohn 25 if I can find a climber (I climb but had heart surgery 1 year ago and trying to decide if I should climb that high).   Also I have ordered a LM-470 which should be here in a month or so for my Cubex Mark IV extended boom quad (30 foot boom with 4 - 26 foot spreaders.  Should do a good job on QRP.

I look forward to meeting people at OzarkCon!

Greg

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you