Re: Member List

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Greg,

    I am guessing Jerico Springs, Mo. is a very good place to live.

    I base that on the fact that I have never heard KY3 TV report any bad news about your town.   Too much bad news from KY3 about other towns surrounding Springfield.

On 2/9/2017 10:12, wi4t@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I am one of the new guys - WI4T (Greg) from near Jerico Springs Missouri and I am coming to OzarkCon...  just saying :>)

I have been a ham for 30 years and am currently installing a 90' Rohn 25 if I can find a climber (I climb but had heart surgery 1 year ago and trying to decide if I should climb that high).   Also I have ordered a LM-470 which should be here in a month or so for my Cubex Mark IV extended boom quad (30 foot boom with 4 - 26 foot spreaders.  Should do a good job on QRP.

I look forward to meeting people at OzarkCon!

Greg