Re: Member List

WI4T <wi4t@...>

Yes I did sign up for the build, I should be in the first group.  Also signed up for the banquet dinner.  See you there and thanks.

On Feb 9, 2017, at 1:08 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Welcome aboard Greg, glad to have you in the Group. Looking forward to an eyeball in Branson.  Did you sign up for the Build Session?
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 2/9/2017 10:12 AM, wi4t@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I am one of the new guys - WI4T (Greg) from near Jerico Springs Missouri and I am coming to OzarkCon...  just saying :>)

I have been a ham for 30 years and am currently installing a 90' Rohn 25 if I can find a climber (I climb but had heart surgery 1 year ago and trying to decide if I should climb that high).   Also I have ordered a LM-470 which should be here in a month or so for my Cubex Mark IV extended boom quad (30 foot boom with 4 - 26 foot spreaders.  Should do a good job on QRP.

I look forward to meeting people at OzarkCon!

Greg