Re: Member List

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

On the OzarkCon web page, you can look at the 'Attendee Roster' page (in the menu on the left) and find your registration, and yes it shows you in the first build session.

On 2/9/2017 14:50, WI4T wi4t@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Yes I did sign up for the build, I should be in the first group.  Also signed up for the banquet dinner.  See you there and thanks.

On Feb 9, 2017, at 1:08 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Welcome aboard Greg, glad to have you in the Group. Looking forward to an eyeball in Branson.  Did you sign up for the Build Session?
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 2/9/2017 10:12 AM, wi4t@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I am one of the new guys - WI4T (Greg) from near Jerico Springs Missouri and I am coming to OzarkCon...  just saying :>)

I have been a ham for 30 years and am currently installing a 90' Rohn 25 if I can find a climber (I climb but had heart surgery 1 year ago and trying to decide if I should climb that high).   Also I have ordered a LM-470 which should be here in a month or so for my Cubex Mark IV extended boom quad (30 foot boom with 4 - 26 foot spreaders.  Should do a good job on QRP.

I look forward to meeting people at OzarkCon!

Greg