Re: SSS is tomorrow - last reminder

wynger99@yahoo.com

You can learn so much here...  Its great
"Interpolate"  new word for me or was it a
memory problem...from long ago  Hi Hi
72's Dale WN0WWY

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 7:52 PM, "'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Don't forget the monthly Second Sunday Sprint is tomorrow night (Sunday)
from 7:00-9:00 pm CST. That's 8:00-10:00 EST and 5:00-7:00 PDT. Those
of you in the mountain states can interpolate. Don't forget to listen
on 7.119-7.122 for any Bayou Jumpers lurking in the shadows. Remember,
they are rock bound and it's up to you to adjust your frequency to match
theirs.

Rules are on the 4SQRP website, as well as on QRPcontest.com, which is
also where you go to enter your score. Please enter them by Tuesday
night, as I intend to tabulate everything Wednesday morning. I've got a
busy week coming up and really hope I don't forget about tabulating the
scores. I'm sure someone will remind me if I do.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator