Re: Consider being a Kitter

Robert Rode <Midnitetoaker1958@...>

Hey, tell me more, interested,...I have "kitted" R/C Airplanes before and sold them at Model " swap-fests,..  Robert /  W9ESX Chicago...

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 10:00 PM, davemrtn davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Walter,
Sign me up.

NA1MH

-------- Original message --------
From: "Walter - K5EST walter.k5est@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date: 2/12/17 1:04 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: [4sqrp] Consider being a Kitter

Several new kits are in the works and kitters are a very important part of the many folks that make Ozarkcon possible.

Helping with the kitting process only takes a few hours a week for the most part and helps so many Hams enjoy building projects that are affordable and useful. We sell kits worldwide which helps keep the kit prices down.

There is no dollar investment required from you.

If you would like to join in the fun by being a kitter and help keep Ozarkcon the premier QRP Conference in the Midwest, please contact me.

72/73....Walter Dufrain - K5EST  ...  4SQRP Kit Mgr