Re: SSS

RWeeks <neotoxo54@...>

I haven't been doing the SSS but will start after the success I had this evening.
I am really enjoying playing with the Bayou Jumper...had three 4SQRP member contacts at one sitting.
Still having trouble remembering to SWITCH back to receive and wondering where everyone went...DOOH!
Also, the regen is a challenge to tune in but me thinks that will come with more experience.
Will be back next month...72s

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On Feb 12, 2017, at 21:15, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The SSS was fun. The bands were better that they have been for weeks. I enjoyed it much de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook