Re: Antenna at Ozarkcon

Dick Hammond

It was from  Loops and More,  Bill Ecton,  AD0CW
Dick,  n0tgr

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 12:18 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Didn't that come form Loops and More?  I seem to remember him graciously volunteering it 3-4 years ago,  and even setting it up.  It's called the grasshopper and is here
http://loopsnmore.com/multi-band-hf-verticals-coming-soon-2/
I dont see them in the attendee list.

Several guys in the Group have purchased one.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 2/15/2017 12:02 PM, psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

The last few years someone brought a vertical antenna to use on the club station. Does anyone know who that was? I talked to Bart and health permitting, he sure wants to be "Station Master" again this year.

If anyone knows of this antenna please email me or call.

Thanks Paul Smith N0NBD

Ozarkcon Chairman

n0nbd@...

620-432-1586