Re: SSS Results

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

Ha! On the board at last! I had to go back and check... John you are quite right, this was my first non-zero score (sheepish grin!).

Had a heck of a time with my paddles Sunday night, scooting across the desk on all the dust... it's good to be home for a while!

Thanks, John, for all your efforts with SSS -- it's very much appreciated.

Next month my goal is to beat my previous score... watch out!

72,
Jeff N0MII

On Feb 15, 2017, at 10:36 AM, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Newcomers this month include Rocky (AF5AF), Jeff (N0MII), Ken (KE4RG),
and John (AL7JK). I think Rocky tried with no success last month but he
came through with 6 points this month. I believe Jeff is in a similar
situation - listened in the past but no QSO points until now. Ken hails
from Gretna, Virginia. And John (AL7JK) made it through all the way
from Alaska to Oregon, working Gary KF7WNS. Welcome to all the
newcomers. Please mark your calendars and join us in March.

Speaking of March, next month's contest is the first one of 2017 in
which daylight saving time is in effect (and the last one prior to
Ozarkcon). The extra hour of sunlight may change the bands a little.
20M might stay open a little longer and 80M may not be as active. The
only way to tell is to tune in and try your luck.

Thanks to all for the great participation this month. Let's keep it up
or increase it in March. Until next month, 72 to all,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest coordinator