Ok John
We may have to dock your pay!!
What does 0 minus 0 equal?

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:54 PM 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

OOPS.  Sorry, but I screwed up.  Gary did not make a mistake.  I did.  It's the 1st mistake I've ever made (hi).

Well, At least I got the winner correct (Bill, KV6Z, with 21 points.)  Then I guess I started hallucinating for the other scores.  Gary (KF7WNS) had 15 points and came in 2nd.  There was a tie for third place between Johnny (AC0BQ) and Chas (W2SH), each with 14 points.  Paul (N0NBD) had 13 points and John (K4BAI) had 10.  The rest were in single digits.  Thanks for pointing out the errors of my ways, Gary.  If it's any consolation, my spreadsheet reflects the correct scores.

I can blame the mistake on a lot of things. "The dog ate my spreadsheet" comes to mind.  But I think the answer is I was in a hurry and didn't check my work.  Sorry about that.  It won't happen again. (Well, it might, but I'll try not to let it happen too often).

By the way, the people in the early lead for 2017 are Bill (KV6Z) with 37 total points, Johnny (AC0BQ) with 26, and Gary (KF7WNS) with 23. Chas (W2SH) with 22 points is easily within striking distance, given how early we are in the new year.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Confuser

On 02/15/2017 12:04 PM, Gary Ekker gardenerguy8@... [4sqrp] wrote:

???    Did I submit my score to the right page?

72,
Gary/KF7WNS

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Congrats Bill, good Job!
Glad to see all the activity!
Just good old Sunday night fun!!
On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:36 AM 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

First of all, let me congratulate Bill, KV6Z, on winning the February
Second Sunday Sprint with a whopping 21 QSO points. Bill's certificate
will be arriving shortly, hopefully today. Coming in second was Johnny,
AC0BQ, with 14 points. There was a three-way tie for third place:
Darryl (KK5IB), Wayne (NQ0RP), and Jody (K3JZD), all with 8 QSO points.
Congratulations to all.

Newcomers this month include Rocky (AF5AF), Jeff (N0MII), Ken (KE4RG),
and John (AL7JK). I think Rocky tried with no success last month but he
came through with 6 points this month. I believe Jeff is in a similar
situation - listened in the past but no QSO points until now. Ken hails
from Gretna, Virginia. And John (AL7JK) made it through all the way
from Alaska to Oregon, working Gary KF7WNS. Welcome to all the
newcomers. Please mark your calendars and join us in March.

Speaking of March, next month's contest is the first one of 2017 in
which daylight saving time is in effect (and the last one prior to
Ozarkcon). The extra hour of sunlight may change the bands a little.
20M might stay open a little longer and 80M may not be as active. The
only way to tell is to tune in and try your luck.

Thanks to all for the great participation this month. Let's keep it up
or increase it in March. Until next month, 72 to all,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest coordinator

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile