Re: Tonights net

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Wayne
I heard you and thought I got on the list, but after our tuner upper was through I never heard you again.
Terry was 569 and Paul Wa9pwp was 559 here.
Thanks for the try
72
Johnny

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 7:55 PM Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good evening all
Lousy conditions but Terry (WA0ITP) made it in, Thought I heard Johnny but no. Thanks Terry. The rest was S9+ noise and someone tuning up on frequency.
Hope for better things next week
​Blessings all de Wayne - NQ0RP​

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.