Re: WHAT EVERY SPY NEEDS [3 Attachments]

Wayne Dillon

That is way, way, WAAAY cool. Totally excellent. Well done and good job do not come close to the praise that needs lavished on this project, I am in awe!
Blessings
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:47 PM, ab4ql1@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Standard Equipment - Radio, Looking Glass, Pistol and CYANIDE!

OK, so I completed the Bayou Jumper and decided to make a walnut box for it.  The project just kind of

grew from there.

  The inlays;  The hat, Enigma Machine and looking glass handle were cut from buffalo horn.

         The glove and eye were cut from Tauga "Ivory" nut.

 The looking glass frame and lettering are German silver ribbon.

  The shroud is from a piece of Bocote, I had a time finding a piece that had a cloth grain pattern.

Additionally, I just had to do a leather five strand "mystery" weave for the handle.

A fun project!

Barry, AB4QL

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.