Re: OzarkCon Alert: Special Prize Package after the 60 Minute Circuit Board presentation

davemrtn

WOW !!!

On 2/21/2017 17:12, wg5f@... [4sqrp] wrote:

At OzarkCon on Saturday morning:

We're going to have a SPECIAL drawing immediately after the "60 Minute Circuit Boards" presentation by Jim & Nick.

We've lined up over $600 worth of supplies and equipment for making your own circuit boards.  It'll be given to one lucky winner!  You MUST BE PRESENT at the time the winning ticket is called.

Someone is going to be fully setup INSTANTLY to make their own circuit boards...

We've got some great donors and 4SQRP is also contributing some of the equipment.
See you at OzarkCon!

72,
-Ed, WG5F-