Re: QRP & Novice Rig Round Up - It's a Hoot!

Bry Carling <af4k@...>

How would yo order it? I see nothing on the web site that lets you order. Also I e-mailed NT9K and got no reply.

Bry WN4NRR

From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:30 PM
To: Sam Neal; 4sqrp@...; Johnny Matlock
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] QRP & Novice Rig Round Up - It's a Hoot!

I am almost tempted to order a slatboard transmitter and pwr supply. I built on in 1990 and made a few contacts on it. it spit fire and cracklerd some but was fun. I saw some pieces in the attic a while back..... It was fun but not near as pretty as the pictures online.

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook