From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Doug Hendricks ki6ds1@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:10 AM
To: 4sqrp@...; Walter - K5EST
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Re: OzarkCon Alert: Special Prize Package after the 60 Minute Circuit Board presentation

Gee, I didn't spend nearly that much for my supplies to build boards.  I think Nick uses the Chuck Adams, K7QO method that is on his web site.  I am a huge fan of that method, and have made over 100 boards without a single failure.  After trying for over 20 years and failing every single time, I was amazed at how easy it is once you use Chuck's method.  Here is what I spent:

Laminator $25 Ebay
Samsung 2020 Laser Printer, $49 Fry's
Pyrex dish, $5 dollar store
Digital Thermometer, $8 Harbor Freight
Plastic clamp $1 for 6, Harbor Freight
3% Hydrogen Peroxide, $1.89 for 32 ounces, Lucky's Grocery Store
Muriatic Acid, $5 gallon, Home Depot
Steel Wool, $2 Home Depot
3m scouring pad, $2 Orchard Supply
pcb, ebay $7

Adds up to $105.89.

Guess you guys must be including the computer, lol.  I recommend that you attend Nick's session, you will learn a lot.  The best thing is that you will then be able to build any circuit you want to.  It is like unlocking the world.  72, Doug

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:37 PM, Walter - K5EST walter.k5est@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Amazing prize drawing! Thanks, Ed.
73....Walter - K5EST