Tonights net

Wayne Dillon

GE All,
Quick reminder of the net procedure:
I call the usual CQ 4SQRP de NQ0RP QNI K
Drop in your call and I will acknowledge it by re-sending your call followed by R R then pse AS (stand-by)
I will then call QRZ? an invitation for more calls. each stat ion will receive the same response.
When I've got a few I'll call you back one at a time, in order until we're done.
When we're all done I will formally close the net.

If you're interested the station is a KX3 into an LDG AT100ProII to a 124'6" antenna with a 9:1 UnUN at the feed poine.
I'm using the LDG ASTU instead of the KX3 internal tuner because it's part of the "normal" base station set=up. The normal "base" transceiver which is currently on it's way back from repair.

Hope to copy some folks this evening, it's always a blast!

Vy 72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP