Re: OT: Question about using NESCAF filter with TT Orion

Roy Parker

Try your external speakers using this jack and see if there is a volume control setting that works.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 7:54 pm, 'Steve Ireland' vk6vz@... [4sqrp]
<4sqrp@...> wrote:

G’day

I want to connect up my North East QRP NESCAF audio filter to my Ten Tec Orion II and am wondering about the best way to do this.

Instead of using the standard headphones or external speaker jacks (both of of which currently have devices connected to them), I was wondering about using the Orion’s Line Out jack. This gives 600 ohm impedance and can be selected to to give either 1V peak to peak, 0.5V peak to peak or 0.25V peak to peak.

Any suggestions as to which to use/any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ