Re: Newbie - Looking For Info on 40m QRP CW Transceiver

Joe <n4yg@...>

Thanks Jim. Very helpful. II t turns out that this one is almost a 40+, but not quite. The block diagram for the two would be identical, but the circuit implementation differs quite a bit. Thanks so much for the response.

Joe, N4YG

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Newbie - Looking For Info on 40m QRP CW Transceiver

That rig might be a Manhattan build of the Small Wonder Labs SW-40+ designed by Dave Benson (K1SWL)

Some years back there was an on-line tutorial on the QRP-L on Manhattan constructions where folks built up the rig in stages, I think Jim Kortge and Chuck Adams might have headed it up.

I built mine for 30 meters instead. I'll post a picture - which may or may not look similar - depends on the builder.

If this is indeed the rig, then the schematics are available at an archive site of the Small Wonder Labs documentation at http://smallwonderlabs.qrpradio.org/

Jim, N5IB