SSS is coming up

John Lonigro

This Sunday, March 12th, is the monthly Second Sunday Sprint (SSS). Don't forget to set your clocks forward if you observe Daylight Saving Time in your area. The Sprint starts at 7:00 pm (CDT) and runs for 2 hours. That's 8:00 EDT and 5:00 PDT (if I did my math correctly). Go to 4SQRP.com and click on "on air activities" or else go to qrpcontest.com. Either one will point you to the Sprint rules. You must log your entries on the qrpcontest.com site.

We had something like 14-15 participants in February. Let's try for closer to 20 in March. That would be fantastic and would give me another opportunity to mess up reporting the results (hi).

Don't forget to search for the Bayou Jumpers, all pretty much located below 7122.

As an advanced warning, the APRIL SSS falls on Ozarkcon weekend. I'm not going to mess around with trying to change the date of the Sprint to an alternate weekend. Most people should be back at their QTH by Sunday night anyway.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator